Are you looking for part time work?
Would you like to work for a local business who have achieve steady growth over the last 5 years?
A company who prides themselves on quality, reliability, and versatility.
Are you an excel expert?
Do you take pride in your work?
Do you have previous experience in sage?
Are you able to apply logic and use own initiative when solving a range of problems?
In your new roles as an account assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Submitting information onto sage
- ensuring the month end/year end timetable is strictly adhered to.
- Processing invoices across companies correctly and process them on Sage 200 accurately
- To ensure payments to suppliers are made in a timely manner,
- Managing supplier’s expectations
- Maintain an invoice authorisation process
- To manage and resolve purchase invoice queries and disputes.
- To provide general administrative support to the team
- Ad-hoc finance and administration duties as required.
Your new employer will offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- Pension contribution
- Parking on site
- Training and career progression
- Family events, Christmas parties and much more
Call Bethany today on 01476 574514