Are you looking for a new position and have previous experience in Payroll and Accounts?
If this sounds perfect for you, we have a great opportunity available with a leading client based in Newark for the ideal candidate to excel their skills and grow within the company. There is plenty of scope to progress and a competitive salary is on offer.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- Reconciliation of accounts both Sterling & Euro
- Submitting entries to SAP and investigating any irregular balances
- Collate timesheets from employers and clocking in systems
- Check that employee expenses are submitted regularly and correctly, and pay as appropriate
- Reviewing and entering Tradex data
- Input payroll information to SAGE, and run payroll
- Maintain and update NEST records and payments
- Maintain and action any statutory deductions from the employees to the relevant body
- Track any sickness or holidays and compile reports to management
- Creating and posting Payroll Journals in preparation for month end reporting
- Monitor warranty costs by machine
- Check engineers' movements using a specialist vehicle tracker system
- Provide cover for main reception when necessary, also 2nd in line for any incoming calls
- Administer and monitor petty cash
- Check and issue expense payments to employees
- Compilation of Health and Safety statutory reporting data.
If this role is of interest to you and feel you have the relevant experience to fulfil the needs, please contact Grace on 01636 611 320 or hit apply now!
Dream Jobs Come From Ambitions!