Acting as the main point of contact for our clients, The Account Manager will provide management and development of accounts whilst taking ownership of driving account retention.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and growing accounts to achieve revenue and profit in line with Company targets.
- Understanding the requirements of our clients and identifying solutions to meet these needs.
- Ensuring service delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Completion and maintenance of account development plans with continued and thorough reviews of client pipelines.
- Collaborate with other departments to grow accounts or reach prospective customers.
- Ensuring contracts are signed, up to date and reviewed with the client well in advance of the current contract end date.
- Attending regular on-site visits to clients.
The ideal candidate will have a strong, confident personality with the drive and determination to meet with clients and make a difference. You will have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the ability to exhibit innovative thinking, aimed at improving processes and achieving results. You have extensive experience of working within a customer service/sales team. You should also have a full UK Driving Licence.