Do you consider yourself to have Excellent Client service abilities with great negotiation skills?
With the ability to analyse information whilst working quickly and efficiently?
We may have the role for you!
In this role, you will be an Account Handler providing the best account management and customer service expertise around.
You will be working for a leading Insurance company completing the following duties:
- General Enquires
- Obtaining quotes
- Cross selling and upselling
- Processing adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premiums.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge, and authority to senior staff.
- Liaise with and assist other departments as necessary.
- Take minutes at team meetings and circulate.
This company has great office culture and are keen on progression and developing everyone in their careers, they would prefer the ideal candidate to have the following qualities to align with their company values:
- A Passion for their work
- Have Integrity to be trustworthy in all they do
- To have Expertise and the drive to develop themselves professionally
- Deliver and contribute to team success.
Previous and desirable experience includes:
- 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
- Be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII (or gain the qualification within 18 months of joining).
If all the above sounds like something that suits you, hit apply now!