Are you looking for a new role, great company with lots of great benefits?
Offering an excellent opportunity for the right candidate's with perm employment.
To be considered for this role of 7.5t driver you must:
• Be able to work a 5 day on 3 day off rota pattern
• Have excellent customer service & communication skills
• Be able to deliver items into customers homes & businesses. Manual handling involved but can split the load between your drivers mate
Excellent rates of pay:
• Rate of pay is £14.00 - £16 per hour and is paid on a weekly basis through PAYE plus accrued holiday - 30 days pa
Duties include: Driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle, working with a drivers mate completing deliveries of goods to customers' homes. Heavy lifting is involved.
Shifts start at 0700 and last approximately 10-12 hours - till finish
The must haves:
• A full Class C1 UK/EA licence with no more than 6 penalty points
• A digital tachograph CPC card
• Excellent communication & customer service skills